- Sylacauga council will use $30,000 to help cover insurance increase for city employeesannistonstar.com
- UPDATED: Sylacauga council will use $30,000 to help cover insurance increase for city employeesannistonstar.com
- Sylacauga council OKs redevelopment reimbursement deal for U.S. 280 property by 3-2 marginannistonstar.com
- Sylacauga council dispels rumors; sets public hearing on US 280 property agreementannistonstar.com
- Forum set for Sylacauga council District 2 candidates Sundayannistonstar.com
- Sylacauga Councilman Shannon Darby focuses on youth during community meetingannistonstar.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.