- Kentucky doctor put unnecessary pacemakers in patients. Now, he’s barred from practicing.kentucky.com
- Kentucky doctor convicted of fraud sentenced to prisonSeattle Times
- ‘Rotten shame.’ Kentucky doctor gets prison time for implanting unneeded pacemakers.kentucky.com
- Eastern Ky. doctor convicted of federal health care fraudSeattle Times
- Heart doctor committed fraud by implanting unneeded pacemakers, jury ruleskentucky.com
- Jury awards $21.2 million over allegations of unneeded heart procedures at London hospitalkentucky.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.