- Don’t Put That in My Heart Until You’re Sure It Really WorksThe New York Times
- Barbara Bush's end-of-life decision stirs debate over 'comfort care'telegram.com
- Why So Many of Us Die of Heart DiseaseThe Atlantic
- Placebo Effect of the HeartThe Atlantic
- Room for Debate: Hospitals That Feel Like HotelsThe New York Times
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.