- TComplaint Alleges That Facebook and Google Have Failed to Follow Washington's Unique Ad Disclosure Lawthestranger.com
- Sound Transit won’t face legal action from Attorney General’s Office over release of email addressesseattletimes.com
- Campaign watchdog decides Sound Transit did not break laws in release of ORCA emailsthenewstribune.com
- Sound Transit broke law by sharing ORCA users’ email addresses, watchdog agency findsthenewstribune.com
- Elections watchdog investigates complaint that Sound Transit’s email release was no accidentseattletimes.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.