Antonio Di Benedetto
- Zama film review: Desire and despair at the end of the worldThe Guardian
- Zama Is a Surreal Satire of ColonialismThe Atlantic
- TArgentine filmmaker Lucrecia Martel to appear at Wexner Centerthelantern.com
- Lucrecia Martel: A Director Who Confounds and ThrillsThe New York Times
- Zama review – Lucrecia Martel emerges from the wilderness with a strange, sensual wonderThe Guardian
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.