- Kenyan leader begs for peace amid fears the country's 'too-close-to-call' general election will end in violence as voters go to the polls today monitored by 150,000 security officersDaily Mail
- Kenyans vote in tight, tense electionsnation.co.ke
- Herders fined Sh500 for grazing in Subuiganation.co.ke
- Policeman, girlfriend in court for robbing Tharaka-Nithi Deputy Governor Sh3.5 millionnation.co.ke
- Three in court over Sh3.3 million illegal ivorynation.co.ke
- Lawyers point fingers at Tobiko as Meru courts hit by shortage of prosecutorsnation.co.ke
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.