- Ban on in-flight cell phone calls won’t be lifted by FCCArs Technica
- I Stared Into the Political Heart of the Hyperloopgizmodo.com
- Hyperloop One doesn’t have a hyperloop — but it now has D.C. lobbyistsrecode.net
- Most Americans Fear Self-Driving Cars, AAA Survey ShowsInc.
- Despite changing infrastructure needs in the Mon Valley, the Mon-Fayette Expressway refuses to diepghcitypaper.com
- USMMA assault prevention report due WednesdayNewsday
- Transportation Secretary To Auto Industry: 'Educate Skeptical Public' About Self-Driving TechForbes
- Why SXSW Has Become A Can't-Miss Mobility EventForbes
- Tech firms keep expanding ‘Robotics Row,’ Pittsburgh’s mini Silicon Valleytriblive.com
- Full transcript: Former U.S. Secretary of Transportation Anthony Foxx on Recode Decoderecode.net
- USMMA: Commercial Sea Year suspension liftedNewsday
- USMMA: Commercial Sea Year training suspension liftedNewsday
- HNortheastern appointed by DOT to modernize transportationhuntnewsnu.com
- DOT approves separate goals for women and African American businessessfbayview.com
- Anthony Foxx, Outgoing Transportation Secretary, Approves Waiver to Provide Race-Conscious Goalspostnewsgroup.com
- Elaine Chao is now the U.S. secretary of transportationrecode.net
- Central Florida group gets key automated vehicle research designationOrlando Sentinel
- Old Army Bases, Race Tracks and University Campuses Among 10 Sites Selected to Prove Driverless Car TechnologyInc.
- 'Stop! Trains Can't' Campaign Aims To Reduce Nation's Railroad Crossing Crashes And DeathsForbes
- Illini Hyperloop Doubles Down on Speed for SpaceX Hyperloop Pod Competitionchicagoinno.streetwise.co
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.