- NJapanese worker fined, reprimanded and his employer has publicly apologized because he left three minutes early for lunchnationalpost.com
- The 3-minute break heard ’round JapanSeattle Times
- Japanese employee fined for eating lunch three minutes too earlyCNN
- Japan: Worker punished for starting lunch three minutes earlyThe Guardian
- These 4 Companies Are Trying To Solve the Biggest Reasons You Can't Go Home For the HolidaysInc.
- Japan Is Literally Working Itself To Death: How Can It Stop?Forbes
- Olympics: Tokyo stadium worker’s death follows 190 hours of overtime in monthThe Guardian
- Tokyo Olympic stadium worker killed himself after working 190 hours overtime in a month: Death emerges days after reporter's suicide is blamed on Japan's excessive work hoursDaily Mail
- Construction worker commits suicide over being overworkedpunchng.com
- Tokyo Olympic stadium worker's suicide recognized as being related to overworkThe Japan Times
- After 190 hours of overtime in month, Tokyo stadium worker's suicide ruled as death by overworkCBC
- Death by a thousand cuts, UK style | Barbara EllenThe Guardian
- This young worker clocked 159 hours of overtime in a month. Then she died.kansascity.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.