- Brexit blamed for soaring assaults on hospital staffThe Times
- 'Desperately unhappy in a job I despise': NHS staff lay bare a bullying cultureThe Guardian
- Hospital death rates higher at weekends 'because patients are sicker'The Independent
- NHS saves £600m in crackdown on agency feesThe Guardian
- NHS: Theresa May 'lacks understanding' of looming crisis, doctors clamThe Guardian
- Turn that frown upside down! Grumpy doctors and nurses are told to 'cheer up' to improve levels of care and end a culture of bullying in the NHSÂ Daily Mail
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.