- 2017 gubernatorial elections may pose snag to Abe's reactor restart questThe Japan Times
- Niigata gubernatorial electionThe Japan Times
- Setback for operator of world's largest atomic plant as anti-nuclear doctor elected Niigata governorThe Japan Times
- Japan: Anti-nuclear candidate wins election at site of world's biggest atomic power stationThe Guardian
- Nuclear foe Ryuichi Yoneyama wins Niigata gubernatorial poll, threatening Tepco reactor restart hopesThe Japan Times
- Anti-nuclear candidate Yoneyama leading in Niigata gubernatorial electionThe Japan Times
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.