- Air Pollution Might Beef Up Dangerous BacteriaThe Atlantic
- WDiesel fumes making lung diseases more antibiotic resistantwakefieldexpress.co.uk
- CAir pollution may reduce effectiveness of antibioticscanindia.com
- Black carbon in air pollution 'aids bacteria which cause respiratory disease'Shropshire Star
- 'Black carbon' in air pollution creates drug-resistant bugs and can worsen infectionsDaily Mail
- Air pollution: Research reveals role of black carbon in respiratory diseaseThe Guardian
- RBrentwood Soccability FC get ‘Grow the Game’ grant from Football Foundationromfordrecorder.co.uk
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.