- Boy, five, left severely brain damaged after choking on a ham sandwich is now back home after having to spend two years in hospitalDaily Mail
- Little boy left severely brain damaged after choking on ham sandwich finally home from hospital nearly two years latermirror.co.uk
- Boy, 4, cannot walk or talk after he choked on a HAM sandwich causing severe brain damageDaily Mail
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.