- MFacebook plan to make privacy settings less terriblemoney.cnn.com
- Facebook has to take privacy more seriously, so it created a new team focused on building privacy productsrecode.net
- Facebook Admits to Tracking Non-Users Across the Webbreitbart.com
- Facebook says it tracks non-users but doesn't ‘sell people's data’RT.com English
- AMartin Sorrell's Legacy, WPP's Futureadexchanger.com
- Facebook: Here's why we collect data when you're logged off or a non-userSanta Cruz Sentinel
- Facebook’s Data Mining, Selling Is ‘a Business Model’, Not ‘One Bad Incident’Sputnik (EN)
- BFacebook has no plans to stop tracking your internet activitybgr.com
- Facebook explains data it collects and why, says other companies do the sameSan Jose Mercury News
- Facebook: Company admits tracking users and non-users off-siteThe Guardian
- Facebook says it wants to give you control over your data, but it won’tthenextweb.com
- Facebook confirms it collects data beyond userspunchng.com
- CFacebook clarifies how it collects data when you’re logged outcanindia.com
- Facebook points finger at Google and Twitter for data collectionTechCrunch
- Facebook Users Can Now Order Food, Buy Tickets, Set AppointmentsInc.
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.