- Scientist at work: I've dived in hundreds of underwater caves hunting for new forms of lifeChicago Tribune
- There’s an alien world beneath our feet. What could it teach us about life?csmonitor.com
- ITexas A&M-Galveston team finds cave organisms living off methane gasinnovations-report.com
- Secrets of how the Bermuda Triangle swallowed up American warships, a fleet of fighter jets and a flying boatmirror.co.uk
- Despite deaths, here's why scientists still call cave diving 'critical'csmonitor.com
- After deaths, why scientists still call cave diving 'critical'csmonitor.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.