- Japan faces balancing act over touchy subject of virus clusters among foreign nationalsThe Japan Times
- Welcome to Tokyo’s ‘Little Nepal’: A microcosm of Japan’s evolving identityThe Japan Times
- New law holds government responsible for teaching Japanese to all foreign residentsThe Japan Times
- Hidden masses: Japan is finally starting to admit more foreign workersThe Economist
- New kid on the block gets the least help in Japan's schoolsThe Japan Times
- NPO offers online Japanese-language classes for resident children from abroadThe Japan Times
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.