- Mankind is at a 'tipping point' as automation and AI begins to replace us in a 'long and painful process', experts warnDaily Mail
- T'Snob' zoning rules only help the richtorontosun.com
- Feel-good ideas that need a hardheaded examinationbangordailynews.com
- 'Jeremy Kyle needs to keep looking over his shoulder!': TV producers are working on a talk show hosted by a ROBOT that will use AI to solve celebrities' issuesDaily Mail
- The left isn’t paying enough attention to these anti-poverty policiesWashington Post
- Not your father's economyPOLITICO
- Robert J. Samuelson: Beware of economic growth as magic elixir - Tue, 08 Aug 2017 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- As the Unemployment Rate Drops to Record Low, Economists Start to Worry About the Future of HiringInc.
- Trump’s great growth debate is all about guessworkWashington Post
- Jobless rate raises question: How much better can it get?thenewstribune.com
- Jobless Rate Raises Question: How Much Better Can It Get?memphisdailynews.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.