- The World Health Organization honors the late Henrietta Lacks for her contributions to scientific researchCNN
- WHO chief honors Lacks, rips system that 'exploited' hernwaonline.com
- Medical world hid Henrietta Lacks’ race despite using her cells to achieve breakthrough researches in cancer, HIV, COVID-19 and more -WHO DGpunchng.com
- WHO honors Henrietta Lacks, woman whose cells served science - Wed, 13 Oct 2021 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- WHO honors Henrietta Lacks, woman whose cells served scienceSeattle Times
- New Legal Battle for Lacks Familyafro.com
- Henrietta Lacks’s family plans to sue Johns Hopkins seeking compensation for her cellsWashington Post
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.