- Sheryl Sandberg: Almost half of male managers are uncomfortable doing certain work activities with womenDenver Post
- A Good Time to Be a Girl: Helena Morrissey’s ‘gentle’ manifesto for changeThe Guardian
- Mainstreaming African women’s voicespunchng.com
- The bookstores of KoreatownLA Times
- 6 Tiny Habits That Will Make You Smarter, Confident, and More ProductiveInc.
- Congressman Cleaver Urges Cryptocurrency Companies to Monitor Extremist Groupslstribune.net
- Want to Be a Great Mentor? Encourage Women to Lead--Here's HowInc.
- MAs Facebook repels young users, can Instagram and Snapchat capitalize?marketwatch.com
- QWhy You Should Think of Your Career as a Jungle Gym, Not a Ladderquora.com
- Facebook: Personal data use and privacy settings ruled illegal by German courtThe Guardian
- Best-Selling Author Adam Grant: The Most Highly-Functional Companies Have These 3 TraitsInc.
- Emily Chang’s Brotopia takes aim at sexism in Silicon ValleyThe Verge
- How women CAN have it all: Top city fund manager and mother-of-nine advises others to stop dithering and take a leapDaily Mail
- MParents are selling their homes to fund kids’ hobbiesmoneyish.com
- Can Sheryl Sandberg Smash The Sex Partition With #MentorHer?Forbes
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg: Men are Now Afraid of Mentoring Women, but #MeToo Hasn’t Gone Far Enoughbreitbart.com
- Books of The Times: In ‘Brotopia,’ Silicon Valley Disrupts Everything but the Boys’ ClubThe New York Times
- Why Mark Zuckerberg's Image Problem Is Worse Than He ThinksInc.
- Revealed: Facebook hired a pollster to monitor public perception of Mark Zuckerberg and Sheryl Sandberg - but he quit after six months after believing the social media giant is bad for societyDaily Mail
- The Gospel According to Oprahwsj.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.