- NHow to recover from a financial setbacknextavenue.org
- Black members of Congress push for more diversity in Silicon Valley hiresArs Technica
- Warren Buffett Is Selling Batteries in Chinablogs.wsj.com
- Mediator: As the World Tweets, Social-Media Chiefs Remain Tight-LippedThe New York Times
- Twitter turns over ‘handles’ of 201 Russia-linked accountswtnh.com
- Black Lawmakers Hold a Particular Grievance With Facebook: Racial ExploitationThe New York Times
- How Social Media Can Silence Instead Of EmpowerForbes
- NFacebook exec Sheryl Sandberg: Russian ads should be releasednypost.com
- Google, Facebook putting an early mark on political advertising billsPOLITICO
- Is Facebook Blocking Access to Data From Reporters Seeking To Probe Russian Infiltration in 2016 Electionalternet.org
- Subway CDO Looks to Mobile for Growthblogs.wsj.com
- Sandberg holds damage-control meetings with minority groupsPOLITICO
- NIt Only Took 13 Years for Facebook to Consider Hiring a Black Board Membernewsone.com
- Can Elon Musk Pull Off His Most Audacious Ideas?Inc.
- Facebook’s Sandberg favors release of Russia-linked adsneworleanscitybusiness.com
- MDoes gender limit opportunities at work? Depends who you askmoney.cnn.com
- Black lawmakers will visit Silicon Valley to press Facebook, Twitter and others to improve their diversityrecode.net
- Sheryl Sandberg Mastered 3 Presentation Skills in 3 Minutes. And You Can, TooInc.
- Release Russia-connected ads to public, Facebook exec saysnwaonline.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.