- Uber searches for a new CEO in wake of Kalanick’s departureRoswell Daily Record
- AP Source: Sandberg has no plans to leave Facebook for Uberreviewtimes.com
- TSee Ya, Wouldn’t Wanna Be Ya: Uber CEO Travis Kalanick Steps Downthestranger.com
- Uber’s Lesson: Time to Fix Silicon Valley Start-Up CultureThe New York Times
- Sheryl Sandberg Is Being Approached to Replace Travis Kalanick as CEO of UberInc.
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg: Company Has a Responsibility to Foster ‘Kindness and Empathy’breitbart.com
- MUber IPO prospects may be helped by resignation of CEO Travis Kalanickmarketwatch.com
- MUber wants Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg to take the wheel after CEO Travis Kalanick bails outmarketwatch.com
- Uber wants Sheryl Sandberg to be its next CEO: sourcesNew York Post
- Sheryl Sandberg says she’s still grieving her late husbandNew York Post
- Sheryl Sandberg: Facebook Has a Responsibility to Foster ‘Kindness and Empathy’variety.com
- How Facebook Decides When to Take RisksInc.
- Gender Bias At Work - Why Men Call Forceful Women 'Hysterical' And Try To Silence ThemForbes
- Why and How All Great Leaders Embrace ForgivenessInc.
- These Exceptional Leaders All Agree On This Cardinal Rule of HiringInc.
- Sheryl Sandberg Leads Facebook's Global Courtship Of Small BusinessesForbes
- Sheryl Sandberg on why you don’t need a personal brandthenextweb.com
- Uber CEO Travis Kalanick to Take Indefinite Leave of Absence Amid CrisesKTLA 5
- Walmart's Sick Leave Policy Is Terrible, Especially For Womenhuffingtonpost.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.