- Why Sheryl Sandberg is the one to replace Donald TrumpThe Independent
- Don't Feel Bad If You Don't Feel Like a BadassForbes
- No, A Female CEO Isn't Uber's Only OptionInc.
- This Is How to Recover From Tragedy: Four Secrets From Researchobserver.com
- Sheryl Sandberg donates another $100M in Facebook stock to charitybizjournals.com
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg Donates Another $100 Million To CharityForbes
- Sheryl Sandberg donated $100 million of Facebook stock to her nonprofits and other charitiesrecode.net
- Utah ranked 43rd for leadership gender equalityuniverse.byu.edu
- The Career Girl's Guide to Choosing a Great MateForbes
- The Google Memo: Business Must Choose How To Manage Men And Women In Tech DepartmentsForbes
- How Facebook is tackling hate speech after the Charlottesville rallySan Jose Mercury News
- Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg speaks out about ‘white supremacists’ in Charlottesvillerecode.net
- Facebook and Twitter aren’t changing their terms of service following violent protests in Charlottesvillerecode.net
- Where Sheryl Sandberg is Looking to Find The Next Generation of Tech SuperstarsInc.
- Could it be Trump vs. CEO in 2020 presidential race?Chicago Tribune
- Thousands worldwide, hundreds in Bakersfield attend leadership summitbakersfield.com
- WVideo wars: Facebook takes on YouTube with 'Watch'wraltechwire.com
- IT banned: How the tech industry sidelined womenThe Guardian
- How Google and Airbnb Hire the Right People When They Have to Build Teams FastInc.
- Upper Darby native Tina Fey headed back to TVmetro.us
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.