- 'Misleading': Government accused of hiding cut in fire-fighting talentSydney Morning Herald
- 'We need more resources': Frontline firefighters diverted to cladding crisisSydney Morning Herald
- 'Grenfell like incident': Minister sits on cladding crisis recommendationsSydney Morning Herald
- T'Enough resources used' in Murwillumbah house firetweeddailynews.com.au
- Raining embers: it's a miracle no one died in Tathra's fires, say emergency crewsThe Guardian
- Rural Fire Service defends handling of Tathra fire after 'disgusting' claimSydney Morning Herald
- Rural Fire Service slams leak as 'disgusting and disgraceful'Sydney Morning Herald
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.