- Battle for Syrian rebel stronghold paused ahead of Putin-Erdogan talksThe Independent
- 250,000 Syrians may flee to Turkey from Idlib: Turkish intelligenceHurriyet Daily News
- Deal reached to evacuate pro-regime Syria towns, watchdog saystimesofisrael.com
- Impact of the Syrian missile strike | Vieweuronews
- 'Instruments of extermination': The Pope joins Britain and US in condemning Syrian 'nerve agent' bomb that killed more than 70 people and left dozens of children foaming at the mouth - as Russia and Assad DENY it was a chemical attackDaily Mail
- Syrian rebels to evacuate Ghouta as 19 civilians killed in fresh strikestimesofisrael.com
- Syrian bombardments in 'de-escalation zone' burying more civilians under the rubbleThe Japan Times
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.