- Impact of the Syrian missile strike | Vieweuronews
- At least eight civilians killed as Syrian government intensifies its offensive against the last rebel stronghold held by Jaish al-Islam in Eastern GhoutaDaily Mail
- Turkey rejects Merkel's criticism over AfrinDeutsche Welle Englisch
- Syrian rebels to evacuate Ghouta as 19 civilians killed in fresh strikestimesofisrael.com
- Four years and one caliphate later, Islamic State claiming Idlib comebackThe Japan Times
- Four years and one caliphate later, IS claims Idlib comebackvanguardngr.com
- Syrian bombardments in 'de-escalation zone' burying more civilians under the rubbleThe Japan Times
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.