- How do you fix Twitter?recode.net
- Jack Dorsey's Last-Ditch Effort to Prove Twitter's ValueInc.
- Theranos 'House of Cards' dissected in Vanity Fair articlebizjournals.com
- Theranos 'House of Cards' dissected in Vanity Fairbizjournals.com
- An Inside Look at the Fall of TheranosInc.
- In Uber vs. Automakers, Don't Bet on the Car CompaniesInc.
- Could updates fix Tesla's Autopilot woes?csmonitor.com
- What Your CEO Is Reading: Juno’s Power Struggle; IT Questions for Board Members; Cyberwar Summer Readblogs.wsj.com
- Telsa: Reaction to autopilot death criticised by crisis management expertsThe Guardian
- Another Tesla crashes in Autopilot modeTechCrunch
- Microsoft bets heavily on LinkedIn to secure its place in a world after WindowsThe Guardian
- What Your CEO Is Reading: Doing Corporate Innovation Right; Twitter’s Leadership Challenge; Surviving Digital Disruptionblogs.wsj.com
- How Peter Thiel's Battle with Gawker Could Impact Silicon Valley CoverageInc.
- The chilling effect Peter Thiel's battle with Gawker could have on Silicon Valley journalismWashington Post
- Twitter helped make Trump — should it try to break him?recode.net
- Why does vinyl, other old tech keep hanging around?seattletimes.com
- Study Finds 24 Car Models Open to Unlocking, Ignition HackWired.com
- The reason Steve Jobs didn't let his children use an iPadThe Independent
- Racist Temp Hiring, a Guest Worker Empire and More in Muckreads WeeklyProPublica
- What's Eating Silicon Valleyhuffingtonpost.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.