- Powerful Auction Veterans Aim New Company at Asian MarketThe New York Times
- BSotheby’s to Offer David Hockney’s ‘30 Sunflowers’ in Hong Kongbarrons.com
- BSotheby’s China Selling Exhibition Features Works by Andy Warhol and Basquiatbarrons.com
- BHong Kong Hosts First Major Exhibition by Painter Alex Katzbarrons.com
- PA Headlineexpressandstar.com
- Basquiat painting sells for a stunning $US110 millionSydney Morning Herald
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.