- Find out how startups are transforming real estate investing at Disrupt NYTechCrunch
- Hope and rapture on West BroadwayTechCrunch
- Tanium CEO Apologizes After an Onslaught of Bad PublicityInc.
- Nvidia Pushes Computing To The EdgeForbes
- A $3.5 Billion Startup Exposed Hospital’s Data Without Permissionwsj.com
- Retail savvy led Green to big hits as e-commerce investorseattletimes.com
- Magic Leap just had some of its secrets spilled by Andre IguodalaTechCrunch
- Women in technology: Silicon Valley’s sexism problemThe Economist
- Okta finishes up 38% in stock market debutTechCrunch
- Cloud software provider Okta surges 44 percent in debutReuters
- Okta's Strong Debut Keeps Tech's IPO Hot Streak RollingForbes
- Are Tech IPOs Back? Okta's Success Elicits Rival's Mixed EmotionsForbes
- Estonian startup Teleport acquired by MOVE Guidesestonianworld.com
- Robinhood stock trading app valued at $1.3 billion with big raise from DSTTechCrunch
- CRV puts advanced bioengineering in its shopping basketTechCrunch
- What Rover's Acquisition of DogVacay Means for the $60 Billion Pet Care IndustryInc.
- Buzzfeed is planning to launch an IPO next year, report saysNew York Post
- Rover and DogVacay merge to dominate the pet-sitting marketTechCrunch
- Move over Microsoft: Google-backed startup Magic Leap may release $1,000 'light-field' smart glasses this yearDaily Mail
- How One Startup Founder Borrowed the Best Bits of Google's Culture for His Own CompanyInc.
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.