- Why Millennials Follow Dr. Dean OrnishForbes
- Op-Ed Columnist: What if Ken Starr Was Right?The New York Times
- N‘A serious problem’: Nonprofit TED talks empire grappling with sexual harassment accusationsnationalpost.com
- DTED Talks reportedly plagued by ‘heartbreaking’ sexual harassmentDaily News
- A woman with a profane anti-Trump decal on her truck was arrested – for something elsepressherald.com
- As Climate Change Intensifies, Startups Try to Slow Down the EffectsInc.
- A sheriff went looking for a truck with a profane anti-Trump sticker. He found controversy instead.Washington Post
- 24-unit condo complex proposed at Hamptons innNewsday
- Brown returns from Europe trip invigoratedSan Jose Mercury News
- An Inconvenient Sequel: The science, history, and politics of climate changeThe Guardian
- NThank liberals if Roy Moore survives the charges against himnypost.com
- Why Al Gore Believes Entrepreneurs Are Solving the Climate CrisisInc.
- Reflections of an Affirmative-Action BabyThe Atlantic
- Russia, the Clinton campaign and chardonnay: Donna Brazile unloadsWashington Post
- An Inconvenient Sequel Screeningwanderer.com
- El Cerrito Journal briefs: Albany FilmFest entries due by Dec. 1eastbaytimes.com
- Doubts grow over giant battery plan to cut blackout risktheage.com.au
- OUR MODERN-DAY ATLANTIS: ‘There’s only a few years left’news.com.au
- Raleigh teen sued NC once over climate change. Undeterred, she’s back.newsobserver.com
- Donald Trump baffled by group handshake with fellow leadersThe Independent
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.