- Angry Karachi voters push for changeSydney Morning Herald
- Roiled by Military Intervention, Karachi Voters Push for ChangeThe New York Times
- A Pakistani Rights Movement the Army Wants No One to SeeThe New York Times
- To Be Young and Pashtun in PakistanThe New York Times
- Police killing of aspiring male model angers PakistanisAl Jazeera
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.