- With a Kaffiyeh and Synthesizer: The Arab Music Revolution Starts HereHaaretz
- 15th Time in 2018: Construction Worker in Israel Dies in Work AccidentHaaretz
- 'No Is No': Thousands March in Tel Aviv's SlutWalk to Protest Sexual ViolenceHaaretz
- Defying Expectations, Israeli Flag Sales Are Up for 70th Independence Day CelebrationsHaaretz
- Netanyahu Nixes Asylum Seeker Deal After Right-wing Pushback; 'We Will Remove the Infiltrators'Haaretz
- Rwanda Denies Signing 'Secret Deal With Israel' to Accept Deported Asylum SeekersHaaretz
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.