- 'The stuff of fantasy': Pell's barrister demands charges be thrown outSydney Morning Herald
- Cardinal George Pell waits for magistrate's decision on whether he will face a jurytheage.com.au
- Police were poised to arrest Pell after he gave evidence at royal commissiontheage.com.au
- Pell lawyer asks magistrate to step down, she tells him to stop shoutingSydney Morning Herald
- No time for trial by media as relaxed Cardinal saunters in to courtSydney Morning Herald
- PA Headlineexpressandstar.com
- Court says 'no' to Pell lawyers push to view accusers' medical recordstheage.com.au
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.