- Revealed: Australian mother, 47, who jumped from a P&O cruise ship had 'life-changing' sessions with hypnotherapist just weeks before her deathDaily Mail
- Cops say mom intentionally leapt overboard from cruise shipnews.com.au
- Woman who went overboard on P&O cruise jumped, police say: 'This wasn’t an accident'Fox News
- ‘NEVER WANTED TO HURT THEM’: Mum was in a ‘dark’ placenews.com.au
- Cruise tragedy: ‘She never wanted to hurt them’qt.com.au
- Devastated husband tried to catch wife's legs as she jumped overboard on P&O cruise ship during dream holidaymirror.co.uk
- Cruise Tragedy: ‘Husband tried to save her’sunshinecoastdaily.com.au
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.