- PepsiCo CEO Picks a President, but No ‘Heir Apparent’wsj.com
- Few women among nation’s CEOs, but they are well paidseattletimes.com
- Women in Tech honorees encourage mentoring, taking chanceswestfaironline.com
- Indian American CEOs applaud Trump’s apprenticeship programamericanbazaaronline.com
- Walmart, IBM, Pepsico and 172 Other U.S. Companies Pledge to Promote DiversityInc.
- Not a Single Black Woman Heads a Top Fortune 500 Companyalternet.org
- Tesla and a Record Number of Woman-Led Companies Make Fortune's Premier ListInc.
- I Love My Job: Archna Sahay, Philadelphia’s Director of Entrepreneurial Investmentphillymag.com
- DCorporations are taking a stand against Trump on climate changeDaily News
- Elon Musk, Robert Iger to quit Trump advisory councils after Paris accord decisionThe Globe and Mail
- Elon Musk Says He'll Have 'No Choice' But To Quit Trump Job Forum If U.S. Leaves Paris Climate AccordForbes
- CBig Bucks, But Number Is Still Small: America’s 10 Highest Paid Women CEOs For 2016ceoworld.biz
- BStudents petition PepsiCo CEO’s honorary degreebrowndailyherald.com
- Once they reach the top, women consistently earn more than menWashington Post
- The surprising role where women consistently earn more than menbangordailynews.com
- Women CEOs earn big pay, but few of them have top jobsmdailyjournal.com
- Women CEOs Earn Big Pay, but Few of Them Have The Top Jobthenews.mx
- Women CEOs Earn Big Pay, But Few of Them Have the Top Jobmemphisdailynews.com
- Women CEOs Earned More Money in 2016, But Only a Few Have the JobInc.
- Women CEOs earned more last year, but few were in top jobThe Toledo Blade
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.