- The illegitimate son of an aristocrat raised in gypsy caravans who underwent a nailbiting DNA battle in search of his true parentage reveals the astounding moment he found out he was to the £50MILLION manor bornDaily Mail
- Inside story of how mum 'losing virginity' led to man inheriting £50m estatemirror.co.uk
- Inside stately home care worker inherited after DNA proved he's aristocrat's sonmirror.co.uk
- Poor care worker inherits £50m country estate after drug-addled aristocrat dieswalesonline.co.uk
- Care worker inherits stately home after DNA test proves he's aristocrat's sonmirror.co.uk
- Penniless care worker, 31, inherits one of Britain’s finest National Trust stately homesDaily Mail
- Horse rider, 35, broke back after being caught in throat and flung to ground by wire strung across bridleway by farmer protecting his cattle - as he's told to pay just £500 in compensation Daily Mail
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.