- Surgery to Snappr: how graduate doctor Matt Schiller caught the start-up bugSydney Morning Herald
- Gail MarksJarvis: Why you don't need Warren Buffett to get your finances in ordersanluisobispo.com
- Peninsula legislators, students talk STEM careersdailypress.com
- Tatt's a lot of ink: Thousands of tattoo fans converge on East London to show off their body art or get new designs addedDaily Mail
- Can’t sleep? Try these tips – Snownewsobserver.com
- Why you don't need Warren Buffett to get your finances in orderChicago Tribune
- NFNQ finalist in international innovation awardsnorthqueenslandregister.com.au
- Master Chicago bridge builder Ralph Modjeski subject of new filmChicago Tribune
- DThomas Edison's history of electrocuting dogs, horses and peopleDaily News
- Failure Happens. What You Need To KnowForbes
- Yes, You Can Train Your Brain to Have More 'Aha' Moments. Here's HowInc.
- 12 Ways to Identify the Future Leaders of Your Company Right NowInc.
- TPowerful history; Folsom Powerhouse changed light and life in SacramentoThe Folsom Telegraph
- 10 Ways to Turn Failures into SuccessesInc.
- These 4 Myths Can Stop Innovation In Its TracksInc.
- What Trump's Travel Ban Means for ScientistsMother Jones
- New Entrance to Miller School of Albemarle to Open This Springcrozetgazette.com
- Trump’s Muslim Ban Also Hurts Scientific Researchslate.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.