- PRestaurant owner defends her no tipping stancepierce.bangordailynews.com
- PNightlife guru celebrates his first hotel openingpagesix.com
- SIna Garten, the Barefoot Contessa, talks food, love and feminism on her way to the Broward Centersouthflorida.com
- Twitch Is Getting a Live Cooking Show With ‘Food Network Star’ Winner Justin Warnervariety.com
- IQuince and Cotogna poach New York sommelier Jeff Kellogginsidescoopsf.sfgate.com
- Enter title here.pasadenaindependent.com
- VBest Stunt Food That Actually Tastes Goodvillagevoice.com
- An Incisive New Podcast From Two Legends of DesignWired.com
- 6 Books I Love: Randy Garutti, CEO of Shake ShackInc.
- Royale to open in former Battistella’s space in downtown Raleighnewsobserver.com
- The Apple Watch’s unlock feature could turn the smartwatch tidesTechCrunch
- 5 Undeniable Truths About Companies Which Customer ServiceInc.
- At Bida Manda, a blessing 18 years in the makingnewsobserver.com
- Restaurateur Danny Meyer gives Apple Watch a boost, adds paid parental leavebizjournals.com
- 5 Remarkably Powerful Customer Service Secrets From the Hospitality IndustryInc.
- How This Silicon Valley Startup Wants to Solve Soggy PizzaInc.
- Restauranteur hopes the Apple Watch will improve fine diningengadget
- EShake Shack's founder is making the Apple Watch relevant to the hospitality industryeater.com
- Danny Meyer Steps Up And Gives His Workers Paid Parental Leavehuffingtonpost.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.