- Eat Like an Insider: Josh Moore of Cienfuegos likes old school Italian foodmetro.us
- DEats Beat: Fail Chips, an edible metaphor for 2017Daily News
- More Data, Better Dining?The Atlantic
- The 10 People Who Know Everybody in New York's Startup SceneInc.
- New York Restaurateur Danny Meyer Pushes Casual-Dining Ventureswsj.com
- Why Danny Meyer Just Invested In a High-End Coffee RoasterInc.
- Free WiFi For All: Two Customer Experience Lessons From JetBlue's AnnouncementForbes
- Shake Shack founder talks racist history of tippingNew York Post
- Why you should never tip in a restaurantThe Independent
- Danny Meyer's Shake Shack burger chain coming to Denverbizjournals.com
- TShake Shack is coming to Denver. (This is not a drill.)theknow.denverpost.com
- Reservations still available for Royale’s Big Night dinner on Tuesdaynewsobserver.com
- Shake Shack Founder Explains Tipping's Racist Originshuffingtonpost.com
- Tupelo Honey Cafe’s Herbed Panko Fish Risotto Recipenewsobserver.com
- V2016: The Best of the Rest(aurants)villagevoice.com
- Acclaimed bartender Julia Momose to leave GreenRiverChicago Tribune
- Don't miss your chance to visit Gramercy Park, New York's most exclusive gardenamny.com
- Holiday party was ‘group therapy’ session for Hillary Clinton supporters: Reportmetro.us
- What True Hospitality Means to Your Clientsjdsupra.com
- Top Restauranteur: Diners Returning to Restaurants After Electioninfowars.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.