- The best museum restaurants around the worldtheweek.co.uk
- From Brennan's In New Orleans, 5 Secrets For Reinventing A Classic RestaurantForbes
- High-profile chefs leading FiDi restaurant boomNew York Post
- NYC’s most iconic restaurant returns, better than everNew York Post
- Chef Danny Meyer: 'Hospitality is a dialog; service is a monologue'The Japan Times
- Women’s fashion company gets new Midtown digsNew York Post
- SThe business behind the bitessite.cisternyard.com
- Danny Meyer launching $30M restaurant, barNew York Post
- Sommelier Belinda Chang leaves Maple & AshChicago Tribune
- Eat Like an Insider: Josh Moore of Cienfuegos likes old school Italian foodmetro.us
- DEats Beat: Fail Chips, an edible metaphor for 2017Daily News
- More Data, Better Dining?The Atlantic
- The 10 People Who Know Everybody in New York's Startup SceneInc.
- New York Restaurateur Danny Meyer Pushes Casual-Dining Ventureswsj.com
- Why Danny Meyer Just Invested In a High-End Coffee RoasterInc.
- Free WiFi For All: Two Customer Experience Lessons From JetBlue's AnnouncementForbes
- Shake Shack founder talks racist history of tippingNew York Post
- Why you should never tip in a restaurantThe Independent
- Danny Meyer's Shake Shack burger chain coming to Denverbizjournals.com
- TShake Shack is coming to Denver. (This is not a drill.)theknow.denverpost.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.