- Biz Break: Tech leaders want to help Trump save $1 trillionSan Jose Mercury News
- The Future Of Careers: 3 Big Questions AnsweredForbes
- Op-ed: Utah's Silicon Slopes owe a lot to Hatch's supportThe Salt Lake Tribune
- Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft: Which Will Fall First?Forbes
- A Cheat Sheet for Crushing the First Work Day of 2017Inc.
- Stop Using Your To-Do List To Double Your Productivityhuffingtonpost.com
- QThe Biggest Secret to Success: Spend at Least 10 Hours a Week Just Thinkingquora.com
- With a Single Move, Microsoft's CEO Showed Exactly How He Feels About LinkedInInc.
- Microsoft closes on $26.2 billion purchase of LinkedInDenver Post
- It's Official: How Microsoft and LinkedIn Plan to Change the Way the World WorksInc.
- ATarget Offers Programmatic Campaigns For In-Store Brands; AdRoll Lays Off 29 Employeesadexchanger.com
- Pulse owner won’t sell nightclub to cityflcourier.com
- Microsoft officially closes its $26.2B acquisition of LinkedInTechCrunch
- The Most Valuable Email You Could Write Today Is This OneInc.
- LinkedIn: Does it make you more successful?Sydney Morning Herald
- I'm Richard Wong, Head of Engineering at Coursera, and This Is How I WorkLifehacker
- Meet The Woman Behind LinkedIn's Thriving Company CultureForbes
- Orlando grapples with Airbnb, other rental networksbradenton.com
- Why Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott's incomplete toss to a trash can is lighting up social mediaDallas News
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.