- Why are U.S. Republicans gunning for the Dodd-Frank Act?The Hindu
- Former Sen. Dodd to leave movie industry lobbying groupThe Day
- Head of Motion Picture Association of America to step downThe Findlay Courier
- TChris Dodd to Step Down as MPAA Chiefthewrap.com
- MPAA Shakeup: Charles Rivkin Replacing Chris Doddvariety.com
- The Dodd-Frank Act Debate and How It Affects Small Business OwnersInc.
- New York State’s Film Production Incentive Gets Three-Year Extensionvariety.com
- Asians were the most frequent moviegoers in 2016nwasianweekly.com
- Consumer advocacy groups, members of congress, and legal scholars file amicus briefs in support of the CFPB’s constitutionalityjdsupra.com
- Hollywood’s top lobbyists say diversity is good for businessbangordailynews.com
- Box office reaches new record, but international sales flatThe Japan Times
- Hollywood takes a hit overseas thanks to strong US dollarNew York Post
- TForeign Box Office Flatlines and 8 Other Surprises From MPAA’s 2016 Moviegoing Reportthewrap.com
- TAverage Movie Ticket Prices Rose 3 Percent in 2016thewrap.com
- MPAA Topper Chris Dodd to Skip CinemaCon Due to Scheduling Conflictvariety.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.