- 2 Montana sweethearts were fatally shot in 1956. The case was just solved.staradvertiser.com
- US case that had been cold for 65 years is SOLVED after DNA evidence using new forensic technology connects killer - now dead - to 1956 murder of two teenagers in MontanaDaily Mail
- DNA, forensic genealogy close 65-year-old double homicideabqjournal.com
- A 1956 double murder has been solved using DNA evidence. It may be the oldest case cracked like this so far, investigator saysCNN
- DNA, forensic genealogy close 65-year-old double homicide - Wed, 09 Jun 2021 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- DNA, Forensic Genealogy Closes 65-year-old Double Homicideflatheadbeacon.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.