- A Brilliant 1895 Novel on the Emptiness of Literary FameThe New Yorker
- JEvery blockchain needs a tool for auditing its smart contractsjournal.binarydistrict.com
- The Gemlike Music of Webern The New Yorker
- The Emperor's New CoinsForbes
- TNew Book Reveals Surprisingly Modern, Relevant Gay Rights Activism in Late 19th and Early 20th Century Germanythevitalvoice.com
- THE E’ER INSCRUTABLE | The Weeping Meister: Stefan George and the Death of Maximilien Kronbergercornellsun.com
- Support the Tucson Folk Festivaltucsonweekly.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.