- Great Entrepreneurship has Divine MadnessInc.
- Op-Ed Columnist: The Sterile SocietyThe New York Times
- TThe World's Strongest Pot Product Is for Sale in Seattle, and It Looks Almost Like Crystal Meththestranger.com
- Kevin Dowd Summarizes Populism for His Sister Maureen’s Liberal Readers: Trump Has 43.2M Twitter Followers; NYT Has 3.1M Subscribersbreitbart.com
- Mom of A-Rod’s ex slams slugger: All he did was watch baseball on TVbradenton.com
- Op-Ed Columnist: The Swine of ConservatismThe New York Times
- LElection among Lowell's most memorablelowellsun.com
- Could Mark Cuban Be Our Next President?Inc.
- NTrump thanks Jimmy Carter for ‘nice remarks’nypost.com
- Mark Cuban: Hillary Got Crushed by a Movementbreitbart.com
- Trump praises Carter, slams mediaPOLITICO
- Media needs to find balance in its coverage of TrumpThe Daily Gazette
- The Sexual-Harassment Satire to Read in a Post-Harvey Weinstein WorldThe New Yorker
- Will the media's anti-Trump fever ever break?Dallas News
- Can the media survive on this path?Washington Post
- THave a Super High Tolerance? Here's How to Get More Bang for Your Bongthestranger.com
- Science Has 4 Scary Explanations for Harvey Weinstein's Actions (and You Need to Know Them)Inc.
- Good Universe lands movie rights to ex-Uber engineer Susan Fowler’s sexual harassment storyTechCrunch
- Jimmy Carter: ‘Media Have Been Harder on Trump’ More than Other Presidentsbreitbart.com
- MJimmy Carter says he’d work for Donald Trumpmarketwatch.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.