- Why 3.5 Million Students--and Salesforce Founder Marc Benioff--Love This Immigrant Entrepreneur's SoftwareInc.
- Inside Forward, ex-Googler Adrian Aoun’s idea for the doctor’s office of the futureTechCrunch
- Earnings Preview: What To Expect From Salesforce.com on TuesdayForbes
- Salesforce joins Apple and Google in protesting Trump’s anti-transgender orderrecode.net
- Will You Eat This Yeast-Made Cheese?Forbes
- Tech criticizes Trump on transgender reversalfox10tv.com
- Tech companies speak out against Trump revoking guidelines protecting trans studentsTechCrunch
- FOSSA scores $2.2 M to help developers manage open source licensesTechCrunch
- What Brexit, Trump, and Refugees Mean for European Startups in 2017Inc.
- Biz Break: Salesforce’s new ‘friends’ may have activist intentionsSan Jose Mercury News
- BirdEye raises $25 million for customer feedback monitoring softwareTechCrunch
- WIRED Health 2017: The Startup Stagewired.co.uk
- This Well-Funded 'Uber for Trash' Startup Is Bringing High-Tech Waste Pickup to Chicagochicagoinno.streetwise.co
- Vancouver’s BroadBandTV could fetch high nine-figures as RTL puts company on blockThe Globe and Mail
- SalesforceVoice: My Top 3 Lessons From Leading Sales At SalesforceForbes
- Goldman CEO says Trump travel ban ‘not a policy we support’New York Post
- Obama's Legacy: Working to Get Women the Pay They Deservealternet.org
- A Call For CEO Courage In The Age Of TrumpForbes
- A Nobel Prize-Winning Economist Explains How We're Innovating in All the Wrong WaysInc.
- Nikias attends World Economic Forum Meetingdailytrojan.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.