- ‘Screams filled the air, the onslaught of bullets thumped above me and I played dead': US Congresswoman Jackie Speier recalls being shot five times by followers of cult leader Jim Jones in the 1978 Jonestown massacre which killed her colleaguesDaily Mail
- Inside the harrowing trip to Jonestown: ‘Screams of shock and anguish filled the air’New York Post
- What A New Class Of Female Lawmakers Means For Working On The HillForbes
- Police Investigate Suspicious Package Addressed to SpeierNBC Bay Area
- DGoogle employees walk out to protest treatment of womendcourier.com
- Google employees walk out to protest treatment of women - Thu, 01 Nov 2018 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- News24.com | Google employees to walk out to protest treatment of womenNews24
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.