- D'Building Athletico ... was a family affair'dhbusinessledger.com
- PBeing in charge of a company does not make you a leaderpacbiztimes.com
- Two reasons to attend (or not attend) meetingsThe Globe and Mail
- Starbucks CEO Schultz sees China market surpassing U.S.northjersey.com
- Starbucks plans to double stores in China in 5 years - Wed, 19 Oct 2016 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- Updated: Starbucks plans to double stores in China in 5 yearsabqjournal.com
- Will Chinese tea drinkers buy coffee? Starbucks is counting on it.csmonitor.com
- Starbucks plans to double stores in China in 5 yearsThe Salt Lake Tribune
- Starbucks Will Add More Than 2,000 Stores in China Over Next 5 YearsInc.
- Clinton camp considered Tim Cook, other business leaders for VP in leaked emailbizjournals.com
- Clinton camp considered Bill and Melinda Gates and Howard Schultz for VP in leaked emailbizjournals.com
- Trump Takes a Customer Hit over Politics. Will You?Inc.
- Howard Schultz, Bill and Melinda Gates considered as Clinton’s running mateseattletimes.com
- Hacked email shows Tim Cook, Bill Gates suggested as VP choices for…USA today
- MApple’s Tim Cook was on Clinton’s list of possible vice-presidential candidates, according to hacked emailmarketwatch.com
- Clinton campaign considered Bill Gates, Tim Cook for VPThe Verge
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.