- Huffington Post names founder Arianna Huffington's successorThe Findlay Courier
- Believing That You Can't Change Others Is a Complete Lie, According to ResearchInc.
- New York Times editorial director to head up Huffington PostNew York Post
- The Huffington Post names Lydia Polgreen new editor in chiefPOLITICO
- The NYT’s Lydia Polgreen is the new Huffington Post editor in chiefrecode.net
- Top 5 Social Media Trends for Businesses in 2017Inc.
- Lydia Polgreen Named Editor-In-Chief Of The Huffington Posthuffingtonpost.com
- DAriana Huffington launches new lifestyle brand selling phone bedsdomain.com.au
- Arianna Huffington on Trump, Ending Burnout, Morewsj.com
- Dan Gilbert, philosopher king, pens embarrassing inspirational columnmetrotimes.com
- Dan Gilbert, Philosopher King, Pens Embarrassing Inspirational Columnclevescene.com
- MTrump plans 'major news conference,' but will he take questions?money.cnn.com
- Arianna Huffington Has a Bullshit New Venturegizmodo.com
- Arianna Huffington kicks off new health and wellness startupbizjournals.com
- 4 Scientifically-Backed Reasons Why You Should Meditate at WorkInc.
- Trends in Healthcare Technology that are Upgrading the IndustryInc.
- Huffington Post Canada lays off employees, including only journalists in B.C. bureau: sourcesbusiness.financialpost.com
- Sexism is making men ill, study findsThe Independent
- Trudeau Blocks New Zealand PM's Face During Awkward APEC Photo-Ophuffingtonpost.ca
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.