New York University
- ‘He is stubborn and doesn't realize how bad this is getting’POLITICO
- AI is creating new types of art, and new types of artistsseattletimes.com
- Chilmark Preschool announces new directormvtimes.com
- China should release Liu Xia, or risk repeating a terrible injusticeThe Globe and Mail
- Smart's Dark Side: More Intelligent People More Likely to Judge on StereotypesSputnik (EN)
- MGoldman Sachs to start giving job applicants personality testsmoneyish.com
- This is how much protein you should have in a dayThe Independent
- F.D.A. Urges Block for New York’s Calorie Count LawThe New York Times
- How This Upstart Ice Cream Company Began Outselling Ben & Jerry's and Haagen-DazsInc.
- Pack Your Bags--These Are the Top 10 Business Hot Spots for 2017Inc.
- Cathleen Morawetz, mathematician with real-world impact, dies at 94seattletimes.com
- Scientists use ‘molecular scissors’ to create world’s first mutant antsnews.com.au
- Charlottesville violence ‘didn’t come out of nowhere’timesofisrael.com
- Why are people still racist? What science says about America’s race problem.Washington Post
- Experts: Violence the result of political pressure cookeraurorasentinel.com
- New York Today: New York Today: Talking Politics at WorkThe New York Times
- Political violence 'didn't come out of nowhere'KHQ Local News
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.