- Desperate daughter called GP 286 times in vain to book mum urgent appointmentmirror.co.uk
- Girl, 12, goes blind in one eye and loses hair after using steroids for severe eczemamirror.co.uk
- Hospitals cancel home births and shut down stand-alone maternity units, but still ban mothers-to-be from having their partners at their side on the wardsDaily Mail
- PA Headlineexpressandstar.com
- LNHS Kent and Medway back new specialist stroke units at Ashford, Maidstone and Dartfordlocalrags.co.uk
- RICHARD LITTLEJOHN: Ocado-style food bank? I'll have the lobsterDaily Mail
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.