Parliament’s Joint Committee on Human Rights
- EU nationals are not bargaining chips, human rights watchdog warnsThe Independent
- Government 'refuses to clarify' drone killings policyThe Independent
- Leader: The good and the bad of Olympic successNew Statesman
- The inquiry into historic child sexual abuse allegations has become a national farceNew Statesman
- As Anjem Choudary is convicted, the government is still struggling to challenge radicalisationNew Statesman
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.