- John Doyle: The glow is off Netflix, but GLOW is a great showThe Globe and Mail
- Facebook to produce own TV series, gamespunchng.com
- Run For Schools Chief Could Be Next Year’s Toughestwestsidetoday.com
- Vimeo axes plans for its Netflix-esque subscription serviceengadget
- Vimeo won’t launch a subscription service after allThe Verge
- HubSpot Offers $100,000 to the Most 'Disruptive' Business Idea This SummerInc.
- TV political dramas struggle to be as unbelievable as the new real life in WashingtonThe Fresno Bee
- Jake Gyllenhaal, Rene Russo Untitled Drama From Dan Gilroy Lands at Netflixvariety.com
- Okja is the first great Netflix movie — here's why that mattersThe Verge
- How an author and a playwright are helping schools fight radicalisationeuronews
- Netflix’s GLOW shines where other female-fronted shows faildazeddigital.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.