- BWithout reform, oil firms in Nigeria are holding their cash or moving it awaybusinessday.ng
- ‘We should embrace technology to cut crude oil production cost’ —PETANtribuneonlineng.com
- Security challenges worry Shell over $15bn investment planvanguardngr.com
- Senate wants forensic audit of $16.3bn Egina oil projectvanguardngr.com
- IOCs risk losing $2trn investment to climate change targetstribuneonlineng.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.