- Obama begins lucrative job as Wall Street speakerPressTV
- Cisco appoints MD for Sub-Sahara Africapunchng.com
- Blockchain: The New Technology of Trust?Inc.
- Veritas Insists Data Is A 'Definable Asset' On The Balance SheetForbes
- With Launch Of CMO Talent Playbook, ANA Codifies Tactics For Marketers Seeking GrowthForbes
- IBM CEO Ginni Rometty is in D.C. urging Congress to save DACArecode.net
- Is it any wonder many of us live in an overwhelmed state?tooeleonline.com
- Toys R Us: the birth -- and bust -- of a retail empiredailyherald.com
- Bitcoin Has Become About The Payday, Not Its Potentialhuffingtonpost.ca
- Obituary: Robert (Bob) D. Dobbin, 95, of Ridgefieldtheridgefieldpress.com
- Scientists have stored light as sound for the first time in a breakthrough that could lead to super-fast computersDaily Mail
- LTowns offering shuttle to Littleton rail stoplowellsun.com
- Veya ICT expands regional footprintnewera.com.na
- What Business School Didn't Tell You About Writing Sales EmailsInc.
- Where's the biff? Free speech has won every round in the marriage equality debate | David MarrThe Guardian
- Thomas Friedman to return to area for lectureThe Daily Gazette
- Is A.I. Just Marketing Hype?Inc.
- Internet held firm in Texas, Florida despite hurricane threatsstaradvertiser.com
- IWorld first: 'Storing lightning inside thunder'innovations-report.com
- Cloud Success: Grow Fast Or Die SlowForbes
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.