- Post-election tension at SLO County schools spurs appeal from superintendentsanluisobispo.com
- How Universal Wi-Fi, Government Apps, and Diversity Will Improve the Economy and EntrepreneurshipInc.
- Martins Beach access negotiations stall: State Lands Commission may discuss eminent domain, lawsuitsmdailyjournal.com
- California universities vow to defy Trump on immigrationsacbee.com
- Public housing in SF’s Potrero Hill, Sunnydale ready for revampSF Examiner
- Martins Beach: Key vote looms in public-access battleSan Jose Mercury News
- Four things for entrepreneurs to do after the election (in addition to getting over your hangover)Inc.
- Legal weed? Bummer, manLA Times
- These California wineries serve up scenery with the sauvignonseattletimes.com
- Is money in politics a problem?SF Examiner
- Trump fears prompt SF immigration attorneys to stop filing DACA work permitsSF Examiner
- Car plunges off Sonoma County cliff, no crash victims foundSan Jose Mercury News
- Thanksgiving weather: Back-to-back storms start TuesdaySan Jose Mercury News
- City, state leaders reaffirm sanctuary policy in SF public schoolsSF Examiner
- Prop. 63: Why theft of a firearm, regardless of value, is once again a felony in CaliforniaSan Jose Mercury News
- PWhy theft of a firearm, regardless of value, is once again a felony in Californiape.com
- SF Students Discuss Immigration Fears With Lt. GovernorNBC Bay Area
- Lt. Governor seeks to combat rise in post-election racist, bullying school incidentseastbaytimes.com
- Voters approve recreational marijuana for adultsalpenhornnews.com
- Enjoy vino with a view at these scenic wineriestriblive.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.