- This is the ad Pepsi should have madenews.com.au
- RUSH HOUR: Stories you need to know todaynews.com.au
- MWatch: Heineken teaches Pepsi how to tackle social issues in adsmoney.cnn.com
- Vince Vaughn and Mel Gibson: The Hollywood cops out to prove all lives matterThe Guardian
- Watch Heineken School Pepsi on How To Advertise to Gen Z (It's A Lesson For Every Brand)Inc.
- Video: Heineken ad just showed Pepsi how you talk about politicsSan Jose Mercury News
- Caitlyn Jenner thought daughter Kendall's Pepsi advert was 'cool'The Independent
- Maybe Caitlyn Jenner needs to go away for a while after series of annoying, self-serving interviewseastbaytimes.com
- The $12K Music Festival Promoted by Supermodels Is Already a Messobserver.com
- Israeli designer gets nod of approval from US supermodelstimesofisrael.com
- Ashley Graham hailed for changing world's perception of beauty as she shows off gorgeous figure to celebrate International Lingerie Daymirror.co.uk
- TSocial media stars dim the issuesthedailyaztec.com
- Want to look like Kendall Jenner? Supermodel's personal trainer reveals how the 21-year-old maintains her incredible figureDaily Mail
- Are You Guilty of Using Purpose as a Marketing Tactic? Customers Can See Right Through YouInc.
- Topshop's see-through jeans have landed and they're not for the faint-heartedmirror.co.uk
- VFearless Girl Is Not Your Friendvillagevoice.com
- Caitlyn Jenner talks of suicide, secrets in new book ahead of Chicago appearancedailyherald.com
- Caitlyn Jenner talks of suicide, secrets in new bookRoswell Daily Record
- MShea Moisture pulls an ad after getting hammered on social mediamoney.cnn.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.