- ACity closer to selling Underground Atlanta to developerapnewsarchive.com
- The Promise of Smart Cities and What It Means for StartupsInc.
- Mayor Kasim Reed to participate in South by Southwest Conferenceatlantadailyworld.com
- SXSW Day 1: Philly Can Become a Smart Cityphillymag.com
- GMayor Reed proposes a sales tax increase to fund the artsgeorgiastatesignal.com
- Massell: Buckhead getting bigger, busier, wealthierreporternewspapers.net
- Sandy Springs mayor pushes for light rail systemreporternewspapers.net
- GColumn: Atlanta recent actions on homelessness exude hypocrisygeorgiastatesignal.com
- Ice Storm Fallout in the Peach Statemetrospirit.com
- Atlanta, other cities eye test tracks for self-driving carsKRQE News 13
- Massell: Buckhead of 2020 will be bigger, busier, wealthierreporternewspapers.net
- Atlanta hopes to be among candidates for self-driving auto test tracksThe Japan Times
- Atlanta, other cities explore testing self-driving carsfinance-commerce.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.